My Passion

My Passion

19 déc. 2012

Verification Stage for PEMILU MTI

G'NIGHT!


Today, I'm having an exam. The subject is about Principle of Management. I didn't learn too much, but I love this lecture. So, I pay much attention in every meeting :p

Well.. Actually, I'm not gonna talk about the exam. This afternoon after I went to meet my lecturer, it was raining and I didn't bring my umbrella; I even forget where I put it. So, I trapped at Sekre Himpunan MTI.

I was sitting there, talking to my friend. And! That very second, BPA (Badan Pengurus Anggota) Team told us to empty the room because they are going to use the room for the verification stage of PEMILU MTI. Wow pretty big event.... 

For the verification stage, they need the witness from every generation (2009, 2010, and 2011). From 2011, it should be my friend who became the witness but unfortunately my friend wasn't there. And all of the sudden, they asked me to be the witness! hahaha I'm like "what..? hmm............ Okay" LOL. Finally, I became the witness to represent 2011 and I didn't have to move outside the room :p. What did I do? hmm... Took pictures, moved around and took a look, read the CV of the candidates, asked some questions, listened to the summary, said "SAH", and took pictures again hehe. It was pretty fun!

Finally, 


CONGRATULATION FOR ALL THE CANDIDATES!

ka Imam and ka Malik as KaHim Candidates
and
ka Andri as Senator Candidate


Witness:
Ka Agung senator MTI (2009); Ka Marco (2010); Me (2011) 


with other participants include BPA team, the candidates,
 the promotors, witnesses, and MTI press 


(from left) Ka Imam CaKahim; Ka Andri CaSenator;
Ka Malik CaKahim


Hugs & Kisses,


Delicia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire