My Passion

My Passion

21 déc. 2012

The Sky

Do you familiar with this song?





*****          *****          *****         *****          *****         *****          

Guys, I have some problem this past few weeks..
I can hardly find the star.

One of the thing that always catch my attention is the sky. I love seeing the sky and watch the stars. I don't know why, but it's just beautiful to stare at the dancing stars in the dark sky. Sometimes there is also the cloud. I usually see it moving from star to star, covering them from my sight. Sometimes, the moon also wearing cloud as its mask. I guess, the moon is too shy to cover up surrounding those gorgeous stars.

Besides the star, you can also see the planets near the earth. Mars is the most noticecable one because it is red. I like Mars, its scarlet sparks brings more colour to the sky, making it more alive. You can also see Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, and Saturn if you know when and where to find them.

Wait.. I think I have some pictures of the Geminid Meteor Shower, happended on the last 13-14 December.. Take a look and be amazed ;)








Hugs & Kisses,


Delicia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire