My Passion

My Passion

2 déc. 2012

LOVE & TIME

I love to read a short story. I've read this story few years ago and forget it already.But foretunately, for the second time I found this story from the internet. The story is pretty short, but contains a good value. It is about love. So, if you're having a rough path with your love life, this story might give you a good advice :)

The title of the story is                     LOVE & TIME

Once upon a time, in an island there lived all the feelings and emotions; Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the other including Love. One day, it was announced to them taht the island would sink! So, everyone constructed boats and left. Except for Love.

Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment.

When the island had almost sunk, Love decided to ask for help.

Richness was passing by Love in a boat. Love said,"Richness, can you take me with you?"Richness answered, "Sorry Love, I can't. There is a lot of silver and gold in my boat and so there is no place for you."

Love next asked Vanity who was also sailing by. Vanity was also ready with the same answer."I can't help you, Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat," Vanity answered.

Sadness was closed by so Love asked, "Sadness, take me along with you..""Oh Love.. I am so sad that I need to be by myself.." Sadness said in a sullen voice.

Hapiness passed by Love too,  but she was too preoccupied by her hapiness that she did not even realize when Love called her.

Suddnely, there is a voice, "Come Love! I will take you.." It was an elder. An overjoyed Love jumped up into the boat and in the process forgot to ask where there about to go. When the arrived at a dry land, the eldew went her own way.

Realizing how much she was owed to the elder, Love asked Knowledge another elder, "Knowledge, who helped me?""It was Time." Knowledge answered."Time?" thought Love. Then, as if reading the face of Love, Knowledge smiled and answered, "Because only Time is capable of understanding of how valuable Love is.."

4 commentaires:

  1. I think in the Richness story you meant to wrote "Sorry love, I can't" instead of "Sorry richness, I can't"

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Woowww, thank you for the correction :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. time heals ya del? :D
    thx for the story :*

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Cath, in a moment I'll post my MOVE ON TIPS!
    stay tuned, fella :*

    RépondreSupprimer