My Passion

My Passion

5 déc. 2012

Aji Anom

Do you know this place?

Today, I finished class about 1pm. Definately, it is the perfect time to go lunch!
My friends and I decided to lunch outside campus. It was a spontaneous idea. I said, "Guys, I'm starving. Let's go for lunch!" Other asked, "where??" I was about to suggest KBL (the nearest canteen from SBM building, beside I love their gado-gado and soup uwwhh :9), but the other one said, "Let's eat in a far yet delicious place.." Which means it gotta be outside campus. They were still confuse when I suggested Warung Aji Anom.Well.. It isn't a quite well-known place. But I love the food!

Warung Aji Anom is an Indonesian flavoured restorant located at Haji Hasan Street (not far from Rabbani Boutique, Dipati Ukur). The menus aren't so variant, only Bebek Betutu, Ayam Betutu, and Iga Bakar. But the best selling one is obviously Bebek Betutu- Bebek Betutu is originally a Balinese cuisine. They also have kale soup as their side dish. 

Finally, we went there and in was raining. We went by motorcycle and guess what, my Statistics Textbook fell down! It is now dirty and wet by the pouring rain. I dried it by hair dryer at home -__-. And with some extra effort, we arrived there at last hffttt...

Tigor and Chris ordered grilled duck, Lugas ordered fried duck, and I ordered steamed duck. (Believe me, mine is the most delicious yet tempting one :9 :3). A package of Bebek Betutu + rice + drink is Rp24000,00. Not expensive, right.. Moveover, the taste is soo delicious with extra sambal matah which means sambal mentah in Balinese (kinda condiment with chopped red onion and cayenne pepper + sweet soy sauce). It feels tasty and spicy and hot and delicious, fit so well with the weather (rainning). I also got an extra kale soup uwwhh I love that dish :') 

As a 'new commers' in Bandung, we can rarely find such a place with delicious Bebek Betutu and good price. So, don't wait to try. This place is so recommended ;)

Here are the photos !

Bebek Betutu Kukus + Sup Kangkung + Sambal Matah + Tahu

Chris and I w/ a glass of extract alang-alang 

Lugas feat. Tigor; big smile after feeling full :p


Hugs & Kisses,

Delicia

3 commentaires:

  1. Kayaknya pernah ke sini deh. Ini yang tempatnya ada rumah kayu lesehannya yang deket ke jalan bukan.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Iyaaa!!!! tempatnya kayu2an gt. sebelah-sebelahnya ada tempat makan juga.. maknyuss lah haha (y)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Bebek betutu nya gak sesuai ama lidahku, aku lebih suka bebek semar yang di jalan taman pramuka.

    RépondreSupprimer