My Passion

My Passion

11 janv. 2013

Lumbung Rasa

Lunch time ! :D


This past few days, I'm staying in Bandung. Somehow, Bandung is such a lovely town. I love to be here; spending time at the gym, going nowhere, or doing the things I love. Anything but going to campus..

On this holiday, I'm having a pretty similar schedule every single day. I usually start the day by going to the gym and get sweat. And then, I'll be looking for a place for lunch. Most of the time, I go to a random resto which I find from the internet (usually foursquare). After that, I'll go home and doing stuff like watching TV, playing games, reading, knitting, or any other time consuming activities.

Now, what I'm about to tell you is about a resto which I've known for a quite long time but I never tried. This resto is located not far from home. Here's the story; So that day, it was rainning at noon and I decided to wait until the rain stopped. The rain finally stopped at about 2pm. It's already passed my lunch time. I was about to go to Dapur Eyang, before I accidentaly passed in front of this resto. The name of this resto is Lumbung Rasa, it is located at Ir. H. Juanda Street No. 299, Dago (near Alfa Mart).

When I first walked in, I just loved the atmosphere. It's simple and traditional. They serve the food in a buffet. There are varieties of Indonesian food that you can choose. Beside the buffet, they also offer you the fresh seafood which they'll cook based on your order. Haven't enough? There is kinda coffee corner (warung kopi) at the front of the resto where you can order the light meals and drinks like toast and cappuccino.

The thing I love about this resto is they have it all in one package! They have the buffet, fresh seafood, and coffee corner. Something that make it more interesting is they serve so many kinds of traditional food in a modern concept of restaurant. You can find es goyobod, peuyeum, and even roti balok here! -Roti balok is a kind of bread that shaped like a balock which I first found at Pasar Lembang- And for me, there are one more added value and that's because they offer you 3 different kind of rice, white rice, brown rice, and nasi liwet. So, for you guys who prefer to eat the brown rice, you better go here because brown rice is kinda hard to find in other place..

Me? I definitely will go here again!


Choose the fresh seafood
for yourself

the buffet

very friendly waiters :")

free water for everyone :D

Hugs & Kisses,


Delicia

2 commentaires:

  1. will mark this place in my bandung itinerary :)
    thank you Deliii ;)

    Hei, backgroundnya sama

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Bonjour Ka Shellyy!!
    hehe de rien..

    aaa je te manque :(
    Comment ca va? C'etati longtemp, qu'est-ce que tu fair maintenant?

    RépondreSupprimer