My Passion

My Passion

15 janv. 2013

Exquisite Jogging Time Gallery

As I promised...



After reaching Stasiun Dago (and traditional market)
you will find this crossroads.
Take the left one.

Before the crossroads, you'll find this place of hanging-bananas,
I've ever bought a bunch of bananas here to make
a banana cake :9


Follow the road until you find this
welcome gateway.


You will find this statue on the left
side of the road after you pass the
welcome gateway.



On my way home, I met some bikers
who were cycling uphill


I found this no-longer-use buiding.
When I read the sign, it reads:
Yayasan Taman Bacaan Indonesia


There was a so called small resto.
They offer food with traditional taste
like bebek, ayam bakar, and also lotek




I also saw this unique place. It is written: PADEPOKAN.
I don't know what place is this, 
but it looks pretty creepy for me.
The place looks quite big with brick and wooden architecture.



Quite surprising that I found the craftsman palce.
They are making kinda wooden furniture here.


There was a coffee shop. A simple and traditional place
with great scenery. At a glance, I saw there were some
bikers stopped by.

This is Wisma Galuma. I guess this place is such a
lodging with cafe and meeting space.



 Beautiful big houses along the way.
 I will have one someday...

There were soo many of this Burgundy posters
along the road. What a promotion!



And I never expect that I will saw this! There was a farm field. 
I bet this is onion (?)



Across the road, just before my destination (Lawangwangi)
there was this sign road.
May be next time I'll jog until Lembang LOL! :p

From a distance I saw this statue vague

Finally, I reached the GATE! wohhooowwww
so exhausted, yet so excited!
This huge artistic white gate of Lawangwangi
 was so wonderful to see :') 





 VOILA!
This is such a beautiful view that I saw.
I couldn't explain how blissful I was to finally reached this place.
The thing is not only to see such a great greenery, 
but to reach it by my own feet :")
It was not only the wonderful view of the plateau and the fresh air that I got,
but the most important thing is the inner satisfaction :)


So, what's your story? ;)


Hugs & Kisses,



Delicia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire