My Passion

My Passion

31 janv. 2013

Early Morning Note

G'Day!

Tonight I dreamed of my grand mother. I didn't exactly what my dream was about. But when I woke up, all of the sudden I felt like I missed her and still I miss her always. 

Then I went downstair to cut dice the papaya (I use to eat fruits every morning), and I acctidentally  slashed my finger with the knife. I use to use knife to chop or to peel something but I've never slashed my own finger until this unlucky time.

For me, this is something unordinary. I just hope everything is all right. Especially for my grandmother (and also my granpa), I do hope there's nothing undesirable happen. And I keep on giving good suggestion to myself, that today is going to be a great day.

Hfftt but somehow, there's still a lump feeling.....

I hope you do have a blissful day. Pray for me too, guys.

Don't forget to start the day with prayer and smile :)


Hug & Kiss,


Delicia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire