My Passion

My Passion

30 juin 2013

"I Love You"

Male: "To be honest, I've loved you from the first time we met."
Female: "hmm.. Well, I love you, too dude."
*after two weeks dating*

"I love you" in words do not mean a thing without action. To love someone is definitely not something simple to do. Love is not as superficial as merely what you see a.k.a the appearance. I believe, love requires much more than. Somewhile people are mistaken to differentiate between love or lust/passion. Attracted by the pretty face, is it love or just a momentarily lust? 

It is true that love comes naturally. However, to fall in love is a long-way process. In my opinion, there is no such a 'love at the first sight'. The first sight might be the beginning of love, but it's not yet what so called 'love'. Love is something genuine&pure and it does not happen in an instant time. When you are wholeheartedly devoted to someone, you know that you are in love. *I hope I am not too naive to say this*

Before you are able to love someone, you have to love yourself first. For if you do not know how to love and respect yourself, how would you love someone in the right way? Love synergizes two people in one frequency. To love someone is a joy, to be loved by someone is a blessing, but to not be loved in return might be heartbreaking. Apparently, life is not always as beautiful as your dreams.

Most of the people say that your heart and your mind do not always be on the same track especially when you are in love. Here, I'm not trying to discuss those chemical reactions and the hormonal things which occurred when you are in love. In other hand, I sincerely want to advice you to bring your brain with you when you're in love. Remember, regret always comes late.

Finally, love knows no boundary, but not with us. To love someone and to be loved in return do not always mean that you guys belong together. Because to be in a certain relationship takes more than just love and commitment. Are you ready for that? Does he/she deserve you? Are you ready to be hurt? 



Kiss & hug,



Delicia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire