My Passion

My Passion

18 févr. 2014

Sick

Being sick is sucks..
 
It has been a long time since I being sick. So, I kinda forget how it feels to be in this position. Actually, my illness is not a heavy one. I've got sore throat and influenza. I sneeze all the time and I desperately need tissues wherever I go. However, the consequences is far worst. I get dizzy and sleepy so easily, I feel my face is kinda hot, and the worst one is I feel everything is stuck inside my head. I am thinking so hard to find certain words and also to be connected with what the lecturer said. Physically, I were at the class, but my mind is miles away. (Anw, it makes me remember Madonna's song 'Miles Away'. My bf usually plays the song in his car LOL). The most torturing thing is I couldn't sleep in the first night of being sick. I kept on waking up to drink a sip of water because my throat was so painful. Well, I don't want to be spoiled but I do hope that I will be in a tip-top-shape very soon. This sickness has decreased 70% of my productivity level (a bit of hyperbola touch is permitted LOL).
 
I have to get rest now, though I'll miss many things. That's for my own good. By people!



p.s: I accidentally closed this window tab when I've reached the end of the article but I am so thankful to find my recent article (this article) was securely saved in the draft hffffttttt.... Definitely need to get rest.



Hugs & Kisses, *sneezing*





Delicia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire