My Passion

My Passion

8 nov. 2013

Fill In The [Blanks]

I bet some of you wonder what I've been doing lately.. 
In this 5th semester, I have a subjet named "Praktikum Management Rekayasa 2". I believe that I've spent the majority of my time doing this. Fortunately, there is no class this week so I have more sparetime to do blogging.

My group ,which consists of 2 boys and 3 girls including me, has made 3 questionnaires so far. It means we have to remake our 'imperfect' questionnaire 2 times and each time we have to search for a proper numbers of respondents, then evaluate them using a software called 'SPSS', this is a statistics software, to test their validity and reliability. In a short limited amount of time, this whole concatination is surely not easy.

Well, for our third questionnaire we need to collect 200 (TWO HUNDREDS) respondents in 4 (FOUR) days haha. We also require respondents who are match with our criteria based on our market target and segmentation. After that, of course we have to evaluate the responses using SPSS. It is frustrating knowing that we also have 2 other deadlines of papers in the early next week :)

For you who want to help us, here are the criteria:
above 24 years old
can speak Indonesian (because the questionnaire is in Indonesian)

This is the link : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zURi-JhL8rZsh_4jFcDT_jO8UNBpxTC_hdgqwNtfisE/viewform

Your response and your help mean a lot for us. Thank you :)


Sincerely,


Delicia 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire