My Passion

My Passion

7 nov. 2013

Bandung: Tempat Makan Berkesan

1. Belle Vue

                                                                                     











    Escargot au Vent

This place is actually a hotel in Setiabudhi. The building is so beautiful. It was designed by the owner, which is shocking because he is not an architect. The architecture itself has a ghotic elements and marvelous views from the top. The restaurant is on the 5th floor of the building. It offers you varieties of food, starts from french cuisine, italian dishes, wine, desserts, and many more. The uniqueness of this restaurant is they have an everyday promo, it can be a 50% discount for selected dishes, free dessert, buy 1 get 2, etc. -FYI, it opens 24 hours/day- The place is beautiful, the view is stunning, the decoration is superb, what else can can I say.. My most favourite dish is the escargot. Escargot is actually a snail. This is an original French dish, which is also their signature dish. The thing I like about their escargo is that the escargot is covered with pastry so that it has a balance texture between the pastry and the escargo within it. However, you have to spend quite a costly price, but it is all worth a try. This is a place where I said "Yes" when he asked me :).

2. Mujigae




3rd: Bibimap, you have to mix the sauce and the rice all together in the bowl
4th: this is the drink! You have to lift the upside-down bottle, and mix it with the salty cream

I have just visited this resto twice. It is located at Cihampelas Walk or what so called as CiWalk. This is definitely a place for the K-Lover. The decoration and lay out are so creative. I was amased when I first went here because I've never visited such a restaurant with Korean elements all over place. Here, you can make you order trough the iPad that is available in every table. You can also request a video that will be played in a big screen inside the resto. It offers you Korean cuisine obviously. The food is delicious, but personally I don't think that the dishes are stand-out. The beverages are pretty unique, I hardly explain it to you but you'll understand as soon as you visit this place ;)

3. Braga Permai



This is an old restaurant who has so many variations on their menu list. It has a chinese cuisine, western, Indonesian, Italian, and cakes&chocolates! The special thing about this place is their delicious food and not expensive price. My boyfriend and I are a money spender for food. But here, we can spend less than Rp100.000,00 and yet felt so full already. For a restaurant class dish, this one is pretty affordable and of course with a good quality.

4. Takigawa - Meat Bar In The Sky


Left: Volcano sushi; Right: Wakame Salad

I love hanging out with my Dad and grab some food. Our favourite place to eat is Takigawa. He usually orders Kamameshi; a baked rice with toppings (scallop, shrimp, ell, etc). And my all time favourite dish is wakame salad and also volcano sushi. As I know, there are only 2 Takigawa restaurant in Bandung; at Trans Studio Mall and Dago Atas. Takigawa - Meat Bar In The Sky is located at Dago Atas. There, you'll be giver 2 menu books, the Takigawa menu which is Japanese cuisine and the meat bar menu which are mostly western cuisine with varieties of steaks. The place itself is beautiful, the price is in the similar range with the other restaurant in Dago Atas. 



Hug&Kiss,



Delicia
pictures are taken from various sources in the internet

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire