My Passion

My Passion

19 mars 2014

Forgotten Things

What a hectic days!

The period of mid-exams and final exams are absolutely the most hectic period for me. The schedule is so tight lately. Moreover there are always a lot of assignments to do with an additional assignments, what-so-called TUBES (TUgas BESar), in the end of semester or mid-semester. Oh well, let's not complaining about how it is not easy to be an ITB student.
 
Last Saturday, I went swimming in a one of a hotel in Cihampelas street. It was 7 in the morning and I saw no one in the pool area. The square shaped pool is not so big, but it's definitely enough for one person :p.  That day I just swam for about 40 minutes. I did want to extend my swimming time if I could, but as usual I always have other things to do hfffttt.....
 
I am not really a sporty girl, but I do love to do some particular physical activities like swimming, running (jogging), I played tennis too, and of course going to the gym. Lately, rarely go to the gym. I really want to go there more often but it feels like I am getting lazy especially after the 2 months of holidays... Nowadays, every time I finish an exam or an assignment, all I want is to go back to my room and do nothing literally. People say the hardest part to accomplish something is to start it. So, I guess I have to start all over again and put a bit more intention and motivation to be back as a gym rat.
 
About a couple weeks ago, I went to Villa Istana Bunga for one-night-vacation with my friends from Ubala. I was a little hesitate whether to join them or not because I thought ever Ubala's member would be joining the event. In fact, I was so relief when I arrived there and I found out that it was an event of Ubala 2011 only. To be honest, I was not so comfortable at the very first time being among them, in the recruitment period to be exact. I felt like a complete stranger! Generally, they originally came from Lampung and already knew each other before they went here. Some of them were from the same college. Sometimes, I also felt unconnected with the topics they are talking about, moreover when they start to talk about Lampung.. C'mon guys, I just know Teluk Betung (my grandparents' house) and Candra Supermarket. LOL.
 
I have to admit that it was awkward for me at first. My attendance in their event was probabilistic. But, the lovely thing about them was they never gave up. They kept on contacting me to come and join them, greet me whenever I met them, and so on. There was a senior whom I (and everybody) called Ka Kevin. One day when I was still a Ca-Ubala, we were walking cross to each other in the shelter road behind PLN building. I knew him because I had seen him at Ubala before, but I didn't know whether he knew me or not. Surprisingly, when we were 2 steps away from each other he said "Hai Del" then I spontaneously nodded my head as a greeting and said "Kaa...". At that moment, I said to myself "owh.. he (a senior) knows me." because I didn't think that anyone knew me. When I met my Ubala friend, I told them what happened and she said "He is Kiyay Ubala!" FYI, Kiyay is a calling for "Ketua Ubala". Somehow, it was one of my memorable moments with Ubala-ers.
 
Back to the topic, the event which is Makrab Ubala 2011 was a reminder for me on how I love and miss them at the same time. I spent a good times with them. Perhaps, the first time I met them, I just didn't know how to blend in. I still remember the look on their face at the time I was in the stage for Pemilihan Putra Puteri Budaya ITB. They looked even more nervous than I did. LOL! Ubala didn't have many members like other local community like UKM or LSS. But I did appreciate their presence and the way they motivated me during the show. I am sure that they played a major role for how I can be Putri Budaya. That was so sweet to be honest :) :')
 
The whole thing that I did recently remind me of how I have forgotten the important things in my life. To do your hobbies and to spend time with the people you love are the things that differentiate you from a working robot. That what makes you a human! In case you are about to do the same mistake I did, I just want to remind you:  It is an obligation to do your job, but having a little bit of fun is also important. Probably, this is what people say "work hard, play hard".
 
Well, I guess I just made another long-diary-article -_-. Well, this is how I share my story :)
 
 
Gallery bonus for my faithful reader ;)
 
I guess, I was answering the final question.
 
With my parade partner - Bayu
 
Makrab Midnight: Birthday surprise for Aul and Alel :3
 
Makrab participantsss :*
 
 
 
 
Hugs and Kisses,
 
 
 
 
 
 
Delicia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire