My Passion

My Passion

4 oct. 2013

Is This Real?

The title of this post has became one of my greatest fear recently. 

IS THIS REAL ?

Time runs by so rapidly. I almost can't catch it. I start to lose my breath. Time is just like the wind. You can certainly feel the its flow, but you do not know where it goes. It blows and it leads you to somewhere you don't know. This place is called 'The Future'.

This past few weeks, I've been vanished from this blog. To be honest, it is so unfortunate to sacrifice the things you love and allocate your time for something more 'important'. This academic year of 2013/2014 is going to be my third year at this institute of technology. And this is all start to get real! Yep, university is like a 'trial and error' learning place. If you fail on your test, you will get a bad score. But in the real world, you being fail will affect many things like your income, your future family, and even your collegue or your very own corporation. Well.. That's a pretty big deal.

Now, I have to start planning my future, at lease for the next few years. Where will I do the internship? When is my graduation target? Where will I continue my master? What major I'm going to choose? But first of all I gotta ask myself, have I done enough in the past a couple of years? Or maybe I'm just playing around and traying many things for fun without any concern about the near future? Some say that being overthinking is not good, but for me to be unprepared for what you'll soon face is even worse. 

Eventually, I have to be more mature and wise. It doesn't mean I have to give up all my happiness/hobbies. In fact, I olny have to be more focus with my goals and well-managed my time. Personally, I don't want to let my future self down. For me, there are no enough space for regret and disappointment. I am pursuing my happy ending and I'm gonna give it all. 

Happy ending is not a fairy tale and hoping is not enough :)



Hug & Kiss,




Delicia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire