My Passion

My Passion

8 oct. 2013

have fun!

I don't mean to write a self-reflected post (almost) all the time, but this thing just passed my mind.. This ispiration came while I was watching a serial film on TV LOL

Well, I have to admit that from this week ahead, I will be in my highest level of activity which will also affect my sensitivity and temper. I'm just started the 'praktikum ' and it means that I'm adding 4 more SKS to my schedule. I'm also having some extra-campus activities and these things keep me busy all the time. However, complaining will not solve any problem. 

My teacher said, "life is a process", and that's what I believe until now. The condition presses me to be more mature and being able to manage myself even better. No body wants to have such a responsibility, but unfortunately everyone have to take the responsibility for the sake of temselves.

Eventually, we have to deal with the real professional world. To make money by our own, to live separated with our beloved family, and to determine our very own future. But the positive thing is this doesn't indicate that we're losing our happiness nor 'childish' side. We just have to do this in balance, to keep having fun while doing our job/responsibility. And one more thing, don't procrastinate!

At the end, the message of this post is: you are never too old to have fun and yet you are never too young to take responsibilities. Work hard, play hard, and pray hard.



Sincerely,



Delicia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire