My Passion

My Passion

17 mai 2013

In A Rush

HOLA!

It's been a few days not posting anything here. I kinda miss blogging to be honest. But as a responsible student on the exam weeks, I surely have to focus myself with this-exams-things. Being on this exam period is exhausted. It takes all of the time I have and also my entire energy just to do them well. But overall, there's nothing to be complain about. Instead, I should be thankful because this whole thing forces me to learn and to be more mature.

Just remember the diamond. When it is found in the mine, diamond is usually attached with the host rock. To get the beautiful diamond which we wear as a jewelry, it has to pass the crushing process, cutting process, and it also has to be polished. The entire process is certainly not easy and irritating for the raw diamond. But by seeing the sparkle and the clarity of the diamond, it feels like those painful and hard processes is worthy.

Yes, we all are the diamonds-in-process. It might be hard, even sometimes it might feel too difficult to handle, but remember that this entire processes is for your own goodness. And by passing process by process, you are now getting closer to the final point; being the true diamond :)

Happy exam weeks and final project deadline, people! :D
Host stone of diamond
The diamond gems


Hugs & Kisses,



Delicia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire