My Passion

My Passion

6 mars 2013

Love Accoustic

I've been keeping my eyes toward them in the past few months. One day, I said that I like accoustic music to one of my friend. Spontaneously, he recommended me this so called band. They named theirselves Boyce Avenue. It only took one of their music video to make me fall in love. All they do is covering songs and rearranging the songs into something more accoustic. I love their works! They change the songs arrangement become pretty simple, easy listening, yet enjoyable and beautiful to hear.

Here are the videos!


This is their very first video that I watched.
Only took a few seconds to make me fall in love :')


What a beautiful harmony!


One of my favourite :)


So, what do you think dude? I hope you like them, too :)


Hugs & Kisses,



Delicia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire