My Passion

My Passion

30 nov. 2012

Rencontre :)

Continuing my last post, now I'm going to tell you about myself.

But before that, honestly I still confuse weather using English or Indonesian to write this blog. Cause in my old blog I used English, but unfortunately it is hard sometimes to find the right vocab to literally describe what I'm gonna say. So, please be kind and tell me if there're misspellings or other errors haha ;)

Okay, let's start.........

Hi, my name is Delicia Ulyta, but just call me Deli :)
I was born in Jakarta, 26th January 1994. I spent my babyhood in Lampung and Karawang. FYI, my father is Sundanese (Karawang) and my mother comes from Lampung. I grew up in a blissful family and good environment. And thank God, I am very close with my father. He calls me almost everyday hehe. I share so many things with him, my thoughts and everything on my mind. 

After graduating from Global Prestasi Jonior High School in Kalimalang, Bekasi, I continued my education to a public school. At SMAN 8, I join the acceleration class and voila! I finished my senior high in 2 dreadful years lol. On that time, I really don't know where to continue my education. I signed up to a certain university in France and to ITB as my plan-B.Fortunately, I was accepted in mention science de la vie Universite Nancy and Fakultas Teknologi Industri ITB. In a nut shell, I decided to go to ITB (Engineering Management departement). So, here I am writing this post hahaha!

Hmm.. What else do you want to know?
I'm not a moody tpe of girl. I enjoy reading, listening music, watching TV, going nowhere, etc. I always have a big interest on culture, tourism, art, culinary, fashion and things like that. I consider myself unique in terms of food. I love dark chocolate (85% is my fave), I prefer the chicken's bones rather than its meat or skin, hmm I love greentea, pepper is my most favorite seasoning,  I don't really like something too sweet, and banana is my best friend LOL! I love music, can't live without it. I believe in God and am not an atheist. Red will always be my favourite colour. BTW, Je parle bien francais ;) and I think my English is not so bad either :p 
Now me not in a certain relationship with someone. So, feel free to be friend with me :)

Well I think that's enough for our first meeting :)
As the quote says "You will never get a second chance to make a first impression."  I hope, I make a good one ;)

Kiss & Hug,

Delicia


2 commentaires:

  1. I used english and indonesia in my blog, depends on my mood, or depend on what kind of reader i want (Indonesian only or more public). And I use google translate to help me with it :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for the input. I am a real comer in this blogging world :p

    RépondreSupprimer